To provide access to quality, comprehensive, and compassionate healthcare to the underserved in our community.
- Quality – Utilize evidence based outcomes and client centered treatment techniques to engage the clients to participate in improving their quality of life in a flexible multidisciplinary team approach.
- Comprehensive – Enhance the quality of life by improving health disparities. Provide cost effective integrated treatment in a coordinated manner through multiple treatment episodes.
- Compassionate – Recognize that the realities of poverty, class, racism, social isolation, past trauma, sex based discrimination, cultural diversity and other social inequalities affect both people’s vulnerability to and capacity for effectively dealing with their health issues. Commit to serving with empathy and compassion while being non-judgmental and accepting. Create a positive environment for our clients, staff and volunteers to foster a trusting relationship.
2020 interesting facts:
- Our patient survey concluded that 45% stated that coming to our clinic prevented them from going to the emergency room and 81% stated that we were able to meet their immediate health care needs by having a clinic visit.
- Our Bodart site, downtown, treated 985 unduplicated patients.
- Our Healthcare For The Homeless program treated 596 unduplicated patients.
- N.E.W. Medical Clinic at NWTC treated 1,254 unduplicated patients.
- N.E.W. Dental at NWTC treated 849 unduplicated patients.
- Medical/dental duplicated visits was almost 8,400.