Healthcare for the Homeless
If you or your family are experiencing homelessness, you can receive the medical care you need at Outreach Healthcare. This includes:
- Primary health care (asthma, blood pressure, diabetes, sore throats, ear infections, etc.)
- Case management of medical needs, housing, job search and community resources.
- Referrals for substance abuse treatment and mental health services.
To qualify, you must be:
- Living in Brown County
- Living in a shelter
- Living on the street
- Living in a room without kitchen facilities
- Temporarily living with a friend or relative
There may be a copay associated with your visit based on your income using a sliding scale fee.
We also offer care at six shelters in the area.
Please call 920-437-7206 after regular business hours, nights, weekends or holidays for any medical concerns or issues.
Where to find us
Outreach Healthcare for the Homeless 879 Mather St., Green Bay, WI 54303 920-437-7206
879 Mather Street
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please call 920-437-7206 after regular business hours, nights, weekends or holidays for any medical concerns or issues